Rules & Regulations
The following procedures are in place to ensure customers have a safe, enjoyable experience at Tee Box Indoor Golf.
- Please ensure you have CLEAN SHOES and CLEAN CLUBS.
- During winter months, no shoes worn outside are allowed in the hitting area.
- Please bring a clean pair of dry shoes.
- Use the balls and tees provided to you at check in and return after your session is
- Keep food and drinks at the provided tables. NO FOOD OR DRINK INSIDE
SIMULATOR or near the computer at any time!
- No alcohol or drugs permitted on the premises.
- No smoking or vaping.
- No more than 4 golfers per bay.
- Be respectful of other guests.
- No children under the age of 10 with out supervision from a non-golfing adult
- Players are responsible for the equipment inside the simulator. No swinging clubs
outside of the simulators for safety reasons.
- Only one person should be present in the hitting area at a time. Everyone MUST keep a safe distance, and keep watch of the person golfing.
- Before you swing any club, check your surroundings to ensure no one or obstacle is within your range of swing.
- Be aware of your backswing and follow-through at all times.
- Your shot must be directed towards the hitting screen.
- Swinging should always take place near the hitting area of the mat.
- Be alert of where you stand or walk and stay out of someone’s range of swing.
- Report any accidents immediately.
- Customers are financially responsible for any damage caused by failure to follow the directions of the Rules and Regulations.
- Customers acknowledge Tee Box Indoor Golf is under video surveillance. Tampering with a camera system or damaging equipment by not following procedures in the guidelines will result in financial compensation being paid to Tee Box Indoor Golf.
- Customers acknowledge that photography and/or video may be recorded and used
for promotional purposes without compensation.
- We would love for you to be able to finish your “last hole”, but if another group is
booked after you, we will transition the simulator to the next group promptly at the end of your booking time.
- Failure to abide by any of the above procedures may result in the cancellation of the remainder of your paid simulator time without compensation.